Bandar CemeI’ve just received some isu from my source that Episode 6.11 – will be Desmond centric and that we will see Room 23 and Widmore again. I can also confirm that Episode 6.10 will be Jin/Sun Centric.
Update: 20:45 The simpulan 2 have been removed. Update: 18:15 Only 48% of you got it wrong this time 🙂 Update: 15:00 We’ve just removed 2 names from the options and created a new poll. Over 55% picked incorrectly 🙂
A few days ago we reported that that we would be seeing Room 23 again. One of these characters will experience Room 23, who do you think it will be?
Anyway, I’ve read JohnConstant69’s writeup and more importantly I read the “Spoilers Times Talks Live : Lost event”, and there’s something that’s wrong/missing.
One part of the spoilers says “Hurley was involved in the tanggapan scene (we knew this already).”
That’s actually not true. Here’s what happened.
Darlton said they flew to Hawaii for the shooting of the tanggapan scene, which involved a lot of the characters. They then said to everybody involved that if they had any question, they’d be there to answer them. Damon added that one actor in particular – without naming him – said “Why start now ?”
AND THEN happened the really interesting stuff. Damon went on to add that this was actually the penultimate scene of the show, not the tanggapan one. Carlton stopped him, made noise to cover Damon’s words and basically said “What the hell ?”
This happened early on, I think it was even before the “There’s gonna be a big Star Wars reference in the first 7 minutes of the finale”, and definitely before the Walt bomb (well, since I follow your site, we’ve known about Malcolm appearing on the finale for a while, so not a bomb for me…)
So yeah, I get that people are confused about what the tanggapan scene is, because they talked about that scene with all the characters several times as the tanggapan one. But I assure you Damon let it slip that this scene they flew specifically to watch is not the tanggapan scene.
I don’t know what the tanggapan scene is, and I’m glad I don’t. Maybe it’s the island sinking. Maybe it’s that Jack&Desmond scene that appears in the Rumour section and which was “revealed” by a guard. I don’t know.
Thanks to Lysh for the heads up on the Video.
Thanks to Robert, Julian, ZachS, Evelynne, Bryan, Matthew, JSY09, Jim for sending these spoilers in from the event.
– Just got back, not too many spoilers…but Carlton did let out that we will see Walt again before all is said and done.
– they also referenced that one of the tanggapan scenes involves a lot of characters and that the very tanggapan scene has been known since season 1
– One of the fans in the audience asked if Desmond’s line to Jack in the 2nd season when they first meet in the stadium and Desmond tells Jack “You have to lift it up” would have any relevance to the finale. Damon & Carlton said “you will not be disappointed.”
– The bigger one, though, was confirmation that we will see Walt in the finale. Yes, Walt.
– Eloise’s knowledge is relevant for the finale.
– Walt will be back in some form.
– Damon would not directly address why Smokey was pulling Locke down that hole in the S1 finale, so that could be relevant. Same with whether or not Jacob is actually good, and whether or not there’s anything worth protecting down in the Light Cave.
– There will be a Star Wars reference in the first 7 minutes of the finale.
– Hurley was involved in the tanggapan scene (we knew this already).
– A clip was shown, pretty much an extended version of the Sawyer/Ben/Flocke one posted here. Sawyer tells Locke that he thinks Desmond is needed for destroying the Island, Locke says yes. Sawyer then takes Ben’s gun, punches him, and walks away while saying that the group he’s a part of “aren’t candidates anymore”. Locke then remarks that the Island will be at the bottom of the ocean when he’s done with it, prompting Ben to question his loyalty (Ben was promised the Island in return for his help, and assumed that its destruction was figurative and not literal). Locke then invited him to join him on his boat as he watches the Island sink. He kneels down to the ground near the well and notices pawprints.
He realizes that a dog had been there.
– Also, mirrors are very relevant.
– When Ben asks why Flocke isn’t running to chase him down Flocke explains that he intends to use Desmond to destroy the Island. Naturally Ben isn’t too pleased.
– The extended clip ends with Flocke examining the ground near the well and stating that a dog had been there.
– Widmore was lying when he said Jacob visited him Source: Various@DarkUFO