– From the recent Nasrani spoiler the “Am I alive?” statement is made by Charlie after Jack saves him
– Boone and Locke talk again in the Premiere
– Sawyer is back to his best conman ways in the Premiere
– Arzt and Hurley talk about Mr.Clucks
– Jin has money “issues”
– Christians Coffin never made it onto the plane
– Kate steals something from Jack
– Locke and Jack speak about Locke’s knives
Menang CemeUpdate: 16:20 I’ve added in bold what I think the answers are. I’m not 100% sure but pretty damn close 😉
Do you ever get that feeling in the pit of your stomach that’s basically a red alarm warning you not to do something?
Well, that’s precisely the feeling I’m (stupidly?) ignoring right now as I cave in and give you highly vocal “Skaters,” “Jaters” and “Sulieters” what you’ve been asking–no, begging–for since our 12 Days of Lost-mas began: Some sort of informasi as to where Lost’s romantic storylines may be heading in the upcoming season.
So why is the red alarm going off? ‘Cause this is highly volatile subject matter, people!
But you asked, so here we go. Don’t shoot the messenger…
Six of these things are true:
Juliet survives the bomb. TRUE
Juliet does not survive the bomb. TRUE
Kate and Sawyer flirt. TRUE – Alt
Kate and Sawyer kiss. FALSE
Juliet and Sawyer kiss. TRUE
Jack and Sayid touch lips. TRUE – On Island
There is a scene with Sawyer in the season premiere that will make you cry buckets–assuming you aren’t a robot–and (possibly?) make you Skaters happy. TRUE – Juliet Dying
Bandar CemeWell this will probably get me flamed from all quarters but as I’ve always done, I post only what I’m sent and as you know I really could not give a flying fig who ends up with who, apart from hopefully Claire and Kate but I digress.
Anywho, I was chatting with one of my contacts who has been lucky enough to see the first 3 episodes and he was amazed at the amount of heated discussion that the “shipper” stuff generated, he really was taken aback and had no idea about shipping before I tried to explain it to him and pointed to a few threads here at DarkUFO. As a result I asked him quite off the cuff, based on what he’s seen and read on the first 10-11 episodes who he thought would end up together. After this we decided it might make for an interesting thread if I contacted other sources and asked their opinions based on what they know of Season 6 so far who they think will ultimately end up together. The chart on the left shows each sources opinion of who will end up with who and in what timeline (Note: The timelines may at some point “merge” so it might not be relevant later in the Season anyway lol). What I found interesting was that a number of sources that there would be no “couples” at all based on their knowledge.
Note: That not all sources have seen all the episodes and some have only read 6-7 scripts or have knowledge of various episodes and there are still 7-8 hrs left of Lost still to film so this is by no means a definitive answer and should be seen as a bit of FUN and a glimpse into where the stories are headed.
And please for the love of God and all that his Holy, keep the comments clean and polite or I’ll be forced to start slapping some of you with my Kipper! (And remember it’s now very easy for me to ban people who leave inappropriate comments here… you have been warned)
Anyway, I’ve read JohnConstant69’s writeup and more importantly I read the “Spoilers Times Talks Live : Lost event”, and there’s something that’s wrong/missing.
One part of the spoilers says “Hurley was involved in the tanggapan scene (we knew this already).”
That’s actually not true. Here’s what happened.
Darlton said they flew to Hawaii for the shooting of the tanggapan scene, which involved a lot of the characters. They then said to everybody involved that if they had any question, they’d be there to answer them. Damon added that one actor in particular – without naming him – said “Why start now ?”
AND THEN happened the really interesting stuff. Damon went on to add that this was actually the penultimate scene of the show, not the tanggapan one. Carlton stopped him, made noise to cover Damon’s words and basically said “What the hell ?”
This happened early on, I think it was even before the “There’s gonna be a big Star Wars reference in the first 7 minutes of the finale”, and definitely before the Walt bomb (well, since I follow your site, we’ve known about Malcolm appearing on the finale for a while, so not a bomb for me…)
So yeah, I get that people are confused about what the tanggapan scene is, because they talked about that scene with all the characters several times as the tanggapan one. But I assure you Damon let it slip that this scene they flew specifically to watch is not the tanggapan scene.
I don’t know what the tanggapan scene is, and I’m glad I don’t. Maybe it’s the island sinking. Maybe it’s that Jack&Desmond scene that appears in the Rumour section and which was “revealed” by a guard. I don’t know.
Thanks to Lysh for the heads up on the Video.
Thanks to Robert, Julian, ZachS, Evelynne, Bryan, Matthew, JSY09, Jim for sending these spoilers in from the event.
– Just got back, not too many spoilers…but Carlton did let out that we will see Walt again before all is said and done.
– they also referenced that one of the tanggapan scenes involves a lot of characters and that the very tanggapan scene has been known since season 1
– One of the fans in the audience asked if Desmond’s line to Jack in the 2nd season when they first meet in the stadium and Desmond tells Jack “You have to lift it up” would have any relevance to the finale. Damon & Carlton said “you will not be disappointed.”
– The bigger one, though, was confirmation that we will see Walt in the finale. Yes, Walt.
– Eloise’s knowledge is relevant for the finale.
– Walt will be back in some form.
– Damon would not directly address why Smokey was pulling Locke down that hole in the S1 finale, so that could be relevant. Same with whether or not Jacob is actually good, and whether or not there’s anything worth protecting down in the Light Cave.
– There will be a Star Wars reference in the first 7 minutes of the finale.
– Hurley was involved in the tanggapan scene (we knew this already).
– A clip was shown, pretty much an extended version of the Sawyer/Ben/Flocke one posted here. Sawyer tells Locke that he thinks Desmond is needed for destroying the Island, Locke says yes. Sawyer then takes Ben’s gun, punches him, and walks away while saying that the group he’s a part of “aren’t candidates anymore”. Locke then remarks that the Island will be at the bottom of the ocean when he’s done with it, prompting Ben to question his loyalty (Ben was promised the Island in return for his help, and assumed that its destruction was figurative and not literal). Locke then invited him to join him on his boat as he watches the Island sink. He kneels down to the ground near the well and notices pawprints.
He realizes that a dog had been there.
– Also, mirrors are very relevant.
– When Ben asks why Flocke isn’t running to chase him down Flocke explains that he intends to use Desmond to destroy the Island. Naturally Ben isn’t too pleased.
– The extended clip ends with Flocke examining the ground near the well and stating that a dog had been there.
– Widmore was lying when he said Jacob visited him Source: Various@DarkUFO