Menang CemeWhat’s that sound? The collective sigh of relief of millions of Lost Fans around the globe 🙂
We’ll I’ve just been sent this that appears to put an end to one part of the triangle…and we can only hope the writers don’t change their minds. Here is the excerpt that I can post from the email”
“….pretty cool huh.oh and one more thing you can post is that early in the season there is a scene with Sawyer and Kate on Island not alt. In this scene kate tries to comfort sawyer but he totally rejects her in a big way. So much so that in the script itself the writers like they do when explaining the context/desciption of the scene actually say that these two are finally done/over – no going back! if I can remove the watermark from the script I’ll scan that page in and send it to you although you might get into copyright trouble with that if you decide to post it but I’ll leave that up to you. more to come next week when i should get to read scripts 12 and 13….“
– From the recent Nasrani spoiler the “Am I alive?” statement is made by Charlie after Jack saves him
– Boone and Locke talk again in the Premiere
– Sawyer is back to his best conman ways in the Premiere
– Arzt and Hurley talk about Mr.Clucks
– Jin has money “issues”
– Christians Coffin never made it onto the plane
– Kate steals something from Jack
– Locke and Jack speak about Locke’s knives
Menang CemeUpdate: 16:20 I’ve added in bold what I think the answers are. I’m not 100% sure but pretty damn close 😉
Do you ever get that feeling in the pit of your stomach that’s basically a red alarm warning you not to do something?
Well, that’s precisely the feeling I’m (stupidly?) ignoring right now as I cave in and give you highly vocal “Skaters,” “Jaters” and “Sulieters” what you’ve been asking–no, begging–for since our 12 Days of Lost-mas began: Some sort of informasi as to where Lost’s romantic storylines may be heading in the upcoming season.
So why is the red alarm going off? ‘Cause this is highly volatile subject matter, people!
But you asked, so here we go. Don’t shoot the messenger…
Six of these things are true:
Juliet survives the bomb. TRUE
Juliet does not survive the bomb. TRUE
Kate and Sawyer flirt. TRUE – Alt
Kate and Sawyer kiss. FALSE
Juliet and Sawyer kiss. TRUE
Jack and Sayid touch lips. TRUE – On Island
There is a scene with Sawyer in the season premiere that will make you cry buckets–assuming you aren’t a robot–and (possibly?) make you Skaters happy. TRUE – Juliet Dying
Bandar CemeRadina in Sofia, Bulgaria: I want to thank you for the awesome Lost-mas spoilers, and I really want to know if the kiss you mention between Sawyer and someone on Lost will be a flashback or a real-time kiss?
It’s not a flashback.
Wallace in Rhode Island: Thanks for all the amazing Lost scoop in the 12 days of Lost-mas! It was like Christmas over and over again. Could you give any more little morsels or is that all? I think the new season sounds pretty good. Do you think so?
Yes. From what I know so far, I truly think you all will not be disappointed. How’s this for a morsel for now: One Lostie we know and love will vow to kill another Lostie we know and love.
Rachel in Rio: I’ve always been your number one fan, but I’m just so sad with you right now. You put “Jate” in the title of your 11th day of Lost-mas article, and when I opened the link there’s a lot of Skate and Suliet spoilers, but nothing Jate. It’s OK if you don’t wanna or don’t have any Jate spoiler to give us, but it’s just cruel to do a thing like that. Thank you so much.
I am so sorry. I received many upset emails like this one, and I want you to know this was not an intentional slight. I fully meant to include something on Jate when I set out to write the article, but unfortunately was not able to dig up anything on their interaction, and (mommy brain, sorry!) simply forgot to change the title. The one thing I can tell you is that there seems to be more happening between Sawyer and Kate than Jack and Kate in the beginning of the new season, but as we all know, everything can change in one single episode on Lost, so don’t give up hope. I will keep my fingers crossed for you Jate fans that there is something worth squeeing about in season six! And again, my sincere apologies.
Menang CemeHey all, the flood of New Year spoilers seems to keep on flowing. Many of you asked about the little snippet from a previous spoiler which said “…pretty cool huh”. Well my source saw all your comments about this and decided to share with you that part. I won’t post the actual email as it has personal warta and other stuff in it but have recreated the key parts below.
“Within the first 4 episodes, Sawyer who has gone a bit “dark” meets up with MIB/Smokey and he is given 3 choices
– Go to the Temple with the Others
– Stay and wait with his friends
– Join him and help Smokey/MIB get off the Island
Update: 20:45 The simpulan 2 have been removed. Update: 18:15 Only 48% of you got it wrong this time 🙂 Update: 15:00 We’ve just removed 2 names from the options and created a new poll. Over 55% picked incorrectly 🙂
A few days ago we reported that that we would be seeing Room 23 again. One of these characters will experience Room 23, who do you think it will be?
Bandar CemeWell this will probably get me flamed from all quarters but as I’ve always done, I post only what I’m sent and as you know I really could not give a flying fig who ends up with who, apart from hopefully Claire and Kate but I digress.
Anywho, I was chatting with one of my contacts who has been lucky enough to see the first 3 episodes and he was amazed at the amount of heated discussion that the “shipper” stuff generated, he really was taken aback and had no idea about shipping before I tried to explain it to him and pointed to a few threads here at DarkUFO. As a result I asked him quite off the cuff, based on what he’s seen and read on the first 10-11 episodes who he thought would end up together. After this we decided it might make for an interesting thread if I contacted other sources and asked their opinions based on what they know of Season 6 so far who they think will ultimately end up together. The chart on the left shows each sources opinion of who will end up with who and in what timeline (Note: The timelines may at some point “merge” so it might not be relevant later in the Season anyway lol). What I found interesting was that a number of sources that there would be no “couples” at all based on their knowledge.
Note: That not all sources have seen all the episodes and some have only read 6-7 scripts or have knowledge of various episodes and there are still 7-8 hrs left of Lost still to film so this is by no means a definitive answer and should be seen as a bit of FUN and a glimpse into where the stories are headed.
And please for the love of God and all that his Holy, keep the comments clean and polite or I’ll be forced to start slapping some of you with my Kipper! (And remember it’s now very easy for me to ban people who leave inappropriate comments here… you have been warned)
Bandar Ceme OnlineUpdate: 10th Jan After getting a number of questions, I confirmed with my source that whilst Kate does indeed have a number, like the others names, she is not one of THE Numbers. I hope to have a full list of all names and numbers shortly.
Here are a couple more snippets from one of my sources who was lucky enough to see some of the early episodes, although he refused to say which ones. I suspect 6.3/6.4 and possibly 6.5 based on information I have from other contacts.
– Flock ventures into Otherton and persuades Sawyer to join him for a little “trip”
– He takes him to a place with lots of names with lines through them
– The names all have numbers attached
– Sawyer finds his own name on the list – He is Number 15
– Locke’s name is crossed out – He was Number 4
– Kate’s name is on there as Austen – (My source did not reveal her number)
– Jack and Hurley discover a special “mirror” at the Lighthouse (Based on other informasi I have I think this is 6.5)
– The Mirror gives Jack a “flash” of his past when it is “aligned” correctly.
Anyway, I’ve read JohnConstant69’s writeup and more importantly I read the “Spoilers Times Talks Live : Lost event”, and there’s something that’s wrong/missing.
One part of the spoilers says “Hurley was involved in the tanggapan scene (we knew this already).”
That’s actually not true. Here’s what happened.
Darlton said they flew to Hawaii for the shooting of the tanggapan scene, which involved a lot of the characters. They then said to everybody involved that if they had any question, they’d be there to answer them. Damon added that one actor in particular – without naming him – said “Why start now ?”
AND THEN happened the really interesting stuff. Damon went on to add that this was actually the penultimate scene of the show, not the tanggapan one. Carlton stopped him, made noise to cover Damon’s words and basically said “What the hell ?”
This happened early on, I think it was even before the “There’s gonna be a big Star Wars reference in the first 7 minutes of the finale”, and definitely before the Walt bomb (well, since I follow your site, we’ve known about Malcolm appearing on the finale for a while, so not a bomb for me…)
So yeah, I get that people are confused about what the tanggapan scene is, because they talked about that scene with all the characters several times as the tanggapan one. But I assure you Damon let it slip that this scene they flew specifically to watch is not the tanggapan scene.
I don’t know what the tanggapan scene is, and I’m glad I don’t. Maybe it’s the island sinking. Maybe it’s that Jack&Desmond scene that appears in the Rumour section and which was “revealed” by a guard. I don’t know.
Thanks to Lysh for the heads up on the Video.
Thanks to Robert, Julian, ZachS, Evelynne, Bryan, Matthew, JSY09, Jim for sending these spoilers in from the event.
– Just got back, not too many spoilers…but Carlton did let out that we will see Walt again before all is said and done.
– they also referenced that one of the tanggapan scenes involves a lot of characters and that the very tanggapan scene has been known since season 1
– One of the fans in the audience asked if Desmond’s line to Jack in the 2nd season when they first meet in the stadium and Desmond tells Jack “You have to lift it up” would have any relevance to the finale. Damon & Carlton said “you will not be disappointed.”
– The bigger one, though, was confirmation that we will see Walt in the finale. Yes, Walt.
– Eloise’s knowledge is relevant for the finale.
– Walt will be back in some form.
– Damon would not directly address why Smokey was pulling Locke down that hole in the S1 finale, so that could be relevant. Same with whether or not Jacob is actually good, and whether or not there’s anything worth protecting down in the Light Cave.
– There will be a Star Wars reference in the first 7 minutes of the finale.
– Hurley was involved in the tanggapan scene (we knew this already).
– A clip was shown, pretty much an extended version of the Sawyer/Ben/Flocke one posted here. Sawyer tells Locke that he thinks Desmond is needed for destroying the Island, Locke says yes. Sawyer then takes Ben’s gun, punches him, and walks away while saying that the group he’s a part of “aren’t candidates anymore”. Locke then remarks that the Island will be at the bottom of the ocean when he’s done with it, prompting Ben to question his loyalty (Ben was promised the Island in return for his help, and assumed that its destruction was figurative and not literal). Locke then invited him to join him on his boat as he watches the Island sink. He kneels down to the ground near the well and notices pawprints.
He realizes that a dog had been there.
– Also, mirrors are very relevant.
– When Ben asks why Flocke isn’t running to chase him down Flocke explains that he intends to use Desmond to destroy the Island. Naturally Ben isn’t too pleased.
– The extended clip ends with Flocke examining the ground near the well and stating that a dog had been there.
– Widmore was lying when he said Jacob visited him Source: Various@DarkUFO